The Daily Neopets Item Database
Arcane Bow

Arcane Bow

r118
RARITY 118

This magic bow is made by the ancient ones who were excellent archers. It is rumoured that they started archery!

Semi-fragile

Restock Info

Active
Restocks At: Nowhere/Unknown

Weapon Iconage

Attack

[] or []

Weapon Notes

It has a 2.5% chance per use of leaving the battle. It has a 20% chance of 3.0 Air 3.0 Physical. It has a 80% chance of 3.0 Air 3.0 Light.