The Daily Neopets Item Database
Faerie Recycling Capsule

Faerie Recycling Capsule


Such a delightful little box! I wonder what could be waiting for you inside... Good luck! This item was rewarded for remarkable recycling efforts during Charity Corner Y25.

Restock Info

Restocks At: Nowhere/Unknown
Release Date: October 9, 2023

Item Notes

This item was obtained by donating all 30 items daily during the 2023 Faerie Festival.

Playing with this item has a 60% chance to drop a r90-r95, a 25% chance to drop a r96-r98 and a 15% chance to drop a r99 item.