The Daily Neopets Item Database
Faerie Slingshot

Faerie Slingshot

r250
Artifact-250

This powerful artifact was created from two other slightly-less powerful artifacts!

Restock Info

Active
Restocks At: Cooking Pot

Multiple Use

Weapon Iconage

Attack

Strong Hit: + Weak Hit: +

Weapon Notes

There is a 33% chance of a strong hit and a 67% chance of a weak hit.