Calling all Neopians! We're hiring. Want to join our Items Database team? Apply here.
The Daily Neopets Item Database
Illusens Staff

Illusens Staff

r101
Special

This is Illusens ultimate weapon. She only allows her most worthy friends to use it.

Restock Info

Active
Restocks At: Nowhere/Unknown

Multiple Use

Weapon Iconage

Attack

+

Defense

All 20% of your max HP when your HP is 20% or less. Eg: On a pet with 100 hp, this will heal 20hp when it's at 20 or less hp.

Reflect

Reflects 75% of received icons BACK as icons. (If dark damage blocked, reflects 75% of light damage back as dark damage and remaining 25% light damage converted to unblocked dark.)

Weapon Notes

This is a game prize for completing Illusen's Quest Level 50. Actual iconage is 0.6-6.0 physical icons.